We ask all families to help us procure items for the auction.
- We are actively looking for auction items: from beach house to beehive and in-between! - contact Linda McGeady and Joel Simon - email@example.com. Donor forms and a letter of introduction are at the front desks and can also be downloaded from www.intlschool.org/
- We love to party! So do you - can you host a theme party or group activity to sell at the auction? - contact Tracey Massey - firstname.lastname@example.org
Class projects are now live: the guidelines are linked to the auction webpage email@example.com
- contact Reba Akin and Huma Pierce - firstname.lastname@example.org & humatro email@example.com
- Class donation projects
- Class donations preview on Nov 10th (help move items from classrooms to the gym, set up displays and then break down and load items onto a truck - 1pm to 5pm all or part) - contact Reba Akin and Huma Pierce - firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Auction day Nov 19th (setup, decorations, ushers, greeters, registration & checkout, breakdown) - contact volunteer coordinator Michelle Murff - firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you display a 17" x 11" auction poster at work or ask a local business to? Email email@example.com for copies.