Students and staff are encouraged to come to school in costume on Friday Oct 26! Please note:
- All classes will participate in a costume parade in Stearns Hall from 10:45 to approx 11:15. (We will live-stream the parade.)
- No weapons, sticks, light-sabers, or other weapon facsimiles (they will be taken away for the day).
- Ankle length or above to prevent trip hazards
- Costumes must be playground- & rain-jacket-friendly (though it will be sunny on 10/26:)
- No blood or very scary masks
- Parents are welcome to watch (and help younger kids) in the parade!
- Any related class celebrations need to be 10/26, NOT 10/31.
- Oct 31 is a normal school day - NO costumes that day
Linda Bonder, Marketing & Communications Director, LindaB@intlschool.org, 503-477-5231