We need you! The auction is scheduled for Saturday, November 17th at the Portland Art Museum. This is a GREAT event to get those volunteer hours out of the way. You can commit to the time frames that work best for you and then enjoy the rest of the evening.
Volunteer Opportunities: Saturday November 17
- Registration/Checkout/Cashier (get guests registered, input winning bids and check out at the end of the night. Need to be computer savvy)
- Silent Auction Table Closer (quick and easy an hour max of your time during the silent auction)
- Live Auction Recorder (get in on the action recording bids during the live auction)
- Live Auction Runner (get bid sheets to registration during live auction)
- Greeter to Live Auction (help get guests seated and settled so the bidding can begin)
- Will Call (help get the winning bidders their items)
- Floater (willing to help where needed most – you pick your times)
- Clean Up after the Event (help us all get everything put away and home for the evening – this will start after the auction has completed around 10:30pm)
If you are interested in getting more information on the various positions or signing up to help out; go to /auction-volunteers/.