We did not make the goal of 100% participation by May 15 (we are at 76%), but we do not give up when something is important. If you have not yet had the chance to participate, the good news is that we have extended the deadline until Monday, June 11.
Our first three classes — one from each track — have now reached 100% participation for making a contribution to the TIS Fund and/or Special Appeal. Congratulations to Hideko and Adriana's classes for joining Jennifer's class. Thank you, Gracias, Xie Xie and Arigato for helping your class reach the goal and for helping bring the school closer to our overall goal of 100% participation.
The following classes are very close. Please help both the school and your class reach 100%. You can do it!
- One family to go: Jenny, Adela, Gloria, Hong, Norma
- Two families to go: Maria, Hu Nan, Ivonne, Junko, Shirleen, Constanza, Sandy, Taka
- Three families to go: Emily, Gilberto, Pilar, AkikoFour families to go: Jossie, Abby, Yu Yen, Ann, Vicky
- Simply click on this “Donate Now” logo to donate securely on-line
- OR Bring a check to any of the reception desks
- OR Mail it to the attention of Development Office, TIS, 025 SW Sherman St, Portland OR 97201.
We will send you a tax receipt. Thank you!
Thank you for your support.
Kelsey Cleveland, Development Director, email@example.com, 503-265-8635