First, a few things to remember for Thursday. Please:
- Dress your child in comfortable clothes and sneakers!
- Send a water bottle with your child
- Do NOT return your sponsor sheet on Thursday—the number of laps run will be sent home with your child in the afternoon, helping you to calculate donations for the people who sponsored by-the-lap.
- Sponsor sheets and collected pledges are due by Friday, Oct 19th. Turn them in to your child's teacher or a receptionist.
- If you would like to volunteer, please email our volunteer coordinators at email@example.com. Volunteers can commit to just a portion of the event, or the whole day.
What exactly does the Run for the Arts money fund? Oh so many wonderful things! Click here to see where the RFA money will go this year and what it has provided in the past (note that nearly every paintbrush, every instrument and every arts related field trip at TIS was funded by your generous RFA contributions).
Thank you for supporting the Arts at TIS!
Julie Jansen and Carolina Barros/ TIS Art Teachers
Peter Musselman and Martha Osborne/TIS Music Teachers
Joan Francis and Holly Levow, Run for the Arts Co-Chairs/Parent Volunteers, firstname.lastname@example.org