This year's Teacher Appreciation Luncheon will be on Friday, May 24th during their professional development day. This is a wonderful way to break up a work day with a delightful treat and make our beloved teachers feel special.
The main dishes for the Luncheon are catered; beverages are provided by the Parent Network. To round out the meal we also require:
- Salads and/or veggie tray from parents (delivered the morning of the 24th)
- Desserts / fruit trays from parents (delivered the 23rd afternoon or the 24th morning)
- 11 vases filled with flowers, one for each table
- Servers on the 24th to help with the buffet and beverages and clean up
- Rental maven to pick and return tablecloths and any other rentals
Please contact me asap if you are available on this day to help out or can bring food in the day before. This is such a delightful celebration to be a part of--thank you for helping us thank them!
Kirsten Lee, Parent Network Lead, firstname.lastname@example.org