"In the Know" Weekly Newsletter - The International School

Severe nut allergy - please help

Please be aware that we have a student in the Hilltop building who is reactive to airborne particles from peanuts. Any peanuts or peanut containing products brought in to the hilltop building may cause this student to experience an anaphylactic reaction within a matter of a few seconds from exposure. Please be vigilant about checking the ingredients on pre-packaged items you pack for your child's lunch and snack and remember to check for peanut cooking oils.

Thank you so much for you help in keeping our campus safe for all students!

Eli Rosa, Operations and Compliance Manager, 503.226.2496 x 103, EliR@Intlschool.org