On Thursday, February 27, this first grader learned all about Ron's job as she participated in Principal for a Morning, part of a purchased auction package. As part of her duties, she crafted a wonderful ITK post to share:
Dear TIS Community,
I am very happy to be your Principal for the morning. As noted through my schoolwork, I am qualified for this position because of my love of reading and I am nice. As your Principal, I've learned that being a leader at school is good because of these job functions and responsibilities:
- Check to see if everything is ok.
- You have to have sorting experience.
- You have to carry sorting things.
If I were Principal all year long, I would like to make these new rules:
- I would let everybody try.
- If they're bad I would not let them.
There are a couple of announcements:
- Be nice to your teachers.
- Have a good Spring Break!
Your Principal for a Day!