The 1st-5th graders are starting to train for their annual timed mile run at the Duniway Park Track. This year we are looking for volunteers who can help for the entire time from 9:30am to 1:45pm on at least one of the run days. Please click here to sign up as a volunteer - you will need to have a current background check on file (there is still time to get one if you apply now). If you can't volunteer for the entire time, you are still invited to come cheer for your child's class! The times below include school bus transportation to & from the track from TIS.
Monday May 19
- 9:30-10:20: Zoe & Aiyun
- 10:25-11:25: all 4th grade (plus Taka’s 5th graders)
- 11:30-12:30: Hu Nan & Sophia
- 12:35-1:35: all 5th grade (not Taka's)
Wednesday May 21 - Week 1
- 9:30-10:20: Maria & Ariana (2nd grade)
- 10:25-11:25: Jennifer, Maggie & Masami
- 11:30-12:45: Akiko, Ivonne & Gloria
- 12:45-1:40: Adriana & Norma
Thank you for your support!