Starting this year there will be NO field trips or off-campus activities of any kind during the last week of school. That week is simply too chaotic and people are too excited, making it more difficult to ensure student safety off-campus. Please plan for on-campus activities only.
Last day of school, Thursday June 12
- TIS Spirit Day - staff & students please wear blue t-shirts!
- 9am: handshaking ceremony with 5th graders (all main campus classes only)
- Dismissal: please consult with your teacher as to any class activities. To spread out the end-of-school traffic, parents may pick up students any time between 10:30 and noon. ALL STUDENTS MUST BE PICKED UP BY NOON.
- No curb-side pick up, no field trips.
Graduation Ceremonies will be June 12 at Ambridge Event Center, 1333 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR 97232
- Feel free to bring grandparents & guests!
- Kindergarten Graduation: 2pm (students must arrive by 1:45pm)
- 5th grade Graduation: 6:30pm (grads must arrive 5:45 to 6pm LATEST)