Learner Profile attribute for May: Reflective (see below
Week of May 12: Week 2
May 11-14: NWAIS authorization visit. Click here for summaries of the self-study submitted for authorization.
May 12-29: Art Show featuring ALL students' work, PreK-5th! Come visit Stearns Hall!
Mon/Wed May 19 & 21: Mile Run! Click here for detailed schedule & location.
Tue May 20: TIS Teacher Appreciation Day! (please see your room parent for details)
Thu May 22: TIS Annual Meeting, all parents invited! Come hear reports on the state of the school from TIS trustees & staff (TIS gym). Click here for the full agenda.
Fri May 23: TIS at the Food Bank! Details below.
Events for prospective families (please tell your friends!)
Details & sign-ups at intlschool.org/tours:
- Fri May 16, 9am: Chinese immersion preschool info session
- Fri May 16, 10:30am: Free Sing and Play (Japanese immersion)
- Tues May 20, 8:30am: Japanese immersion preschool info session
- Wed May 21, 10:30am: Free Sing and Play (Japanese immersion)
- Wed May 28, 8:30am: Spanish immersion preschool info session
Last week of school details: click here
Next year's calendar: click here for info.
See the full year's calendar at intlschool.org/calendar