To publish a carpool request, simply send your name, nearest street corner or part of town, number of children, and best way to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org. No need to know your exact before/after school needs yet - you can discuss this with interested families. We will publish carpool requests in the following week's ITK. This week's listings are below:
- Interested in sharing pick up. Division and SE 48th. One student Spanish 1st grade Contact: Dixie Noel at 415.225.5033 or email@example.com
- One second grader traveling in from Forest Grove. Will gladly partner with anyone along the way. Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SW 29th Ave at SW Nevada Ct (between Multnomah Village and Hillsdale). One child. Contact: Nancy at email@example.com
- SE 14th and Madison (97214). One child, 2nd grade Spanish. Contact: Yasmeen Hanoosh and Sergei Sychov Yasmeen S. Hanoosh at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SE Division/Cesar Chavez. 1 child/kinder. Contact: Krystin and Jim Overstreet at Krystin.email@example.com
- 92nd and Johnson Creek Blvd. in Happy Valley. 4th grade boy. Contact: Casey Albelo at 503-866-9808 or firstname.lastname@example.org