Are morning meetings tough for you to get to? Are you still interested in joining the Parent Network? Have no fear - we've set up an evening meeting for you! Please join us on Wednesday, March 11 at 6pm in Stearns Hall for an informational meeting about the Network. This will be very similar to the one held last week.
What is the Parent Network? Here are some basic facts:
- The Parent Network will provide volunteer support for the advancement of the larger TIS mission
- Works in close collaboration with the school administration and staff
- It will be led by Steering Committee, comprised mostly of parents
- Aligned with values, vision, and policies of TIS
- Membership is free and open to all parents and guardians of currently enrolled students
All current volunteer positions at TIS will be folded into the Parent Network. This means that by volunteering at TIS, you will automatically be a member! All this means is that volunteering will be structured slightly differently, and run in a more organized fashion.
Please join us to learn more about the Network and how you can become involved! Time commitments vary - there is truly a way for everyone to take part!
Mark your calendars: Wednesday, March 11 at 6pm in Stearns Hall
Questions? Contact Kat Simons at email@example.com