The safety and well-being of our students is our utmost priority. This is a reminder to please do your part by obeying the following rules while driving and parking around campus.
- When STOPPING on the hill; use your emergency brake and be aware of yourself in relation to others. We have had a few close calls where a car has been allowed to roll back and nearly hit a pedestrian
- When parking on the hills; curb your tires.
- Obey the traffic guards
- Adhere to posted parking regulations- Do Not park in throughways or anywhere you will obstruct the roadway.
- Stay off your cell phone during pick up and drop off
- Drive slowly, watch for pedestrians and bikes
- BE SAFE!
Regular dismissal for the Main Campus is at 3:10. Our curbside dismissal reps might enter your child into the system earlier than that time to help improve the traffic flow, but no child will be brought to your car earlier than 3:10.
Thank you for your cooperation.