This year, your development team at TIS has opened the conversation for making changes to fundraising events throughout the school year. So, save the dates! With many wonderful suggestions from parents, teachers and alumni, the following calendar for special events was confirmed for the 2015-2016 school year:
- 25th Anniversary Celebration: Saturday, September 12, 2015 Join us for an on-campus block party in celebration of 25 years! Invitations to follow.
- Annual Fund: November 18 – December 31,2015 Our annual giving campaign was moved to the end of the calendar year when many families prefer to make their charitable contributions
- Auction Gala and Special Appeal: Saturday, February 6, 2016 This year's special anniversary Gala will take place at The Sentinel (Governor hotel) in downtown Portland
- Run for the Arts: Thursday and Friday, April 15 and 16, 2016 This fun annual jog-a-thon supporting art and music programs will now take place in the spring
- Alumni family reunion: May 2016 – 5th grade families – we hope you’ll join us as alumni!
Although the annual Wine Tasting had been an enjoyable spring event for 9 years, at this time TIS would like to take the opportunity to honor our alumni students and families with an annual reunion event to take place starting this May 2015. We hope our parent community joins us in growing an alumni program to honor past families and their efforts in building TIS to be the amazing school that we celebrate today.
If you have questions about upcoming events, or changes in the fundraising calendar, please contact Laura Hippensteel, Special Events and Annual Giving Manager, at LauraH@intlschool.org