Summer Camp Jobs: Instructions for NEW Applicants
The following documents are required of ALL NEW APPLICANTS
1. Completed Summer Camp 2016 Online Employment Application (click on link to access). Note: Click on the position you are most interested in and complete the application, you will have an opportunity to select other positions for which you would like to be considered during the application process.
2. Current resume (upload to online application)
3. Cover letter (upload to online application)
The following are ADDITIONAL requirements of ALL NEW APPLICANTS if you have these documents. You will have the opportunity to upload these documents to your online application.
1. Your First Aid and/or CPR card (if you have one)
2. If you an undergraduate and/or graduate degree: a copy of your diploma (requirement does not apply if you have not graduated)
3. If you have attended or are currently attending college: an unofficial copy of your transcripts (requirement does not apply if you have NOT attended college)
4. If you have a teaching license or certificate: a copy of your teaching license or certificate (requirement does not apply if you do not have a teaching certificate or license)
Is there a paper version of the application?
No, there is not a paper or pdf version of the job application. Please read and carefully follow the instructions on each page of the online application.
How do I submit required documents?
The employment application must be completed online. You can attach required documents to your online application or email required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org (include your full name and position of interest).
Applications that are hand-delivered, mailed, or faxed will not be reviewed.