All expenses possible are included in tuition, such as student books, field trips, consumable school supplies, many festival costumes, two class parties per year, and more. All student expenses for the 5th Grade Capstone Study Abroad Trip are also included. Parents should plan to pay separately for lunches, some durable school supplies that children can use year after year, and optional after school classes.
- PreK students are age 3 when they start school for the year.
- PreK students may start on a designated start date after they turn 3 and their tuition will be pro-rated. LowK students are age 4 at the start of the school year.
- “Full days” are 8:00am to 3:10pm for grades K-5 and 8:15am to 3:00pm for PreK & LowK.
- “Half days” are from 8:15am to noon, an option for PreK and LowK students.
TIS is proud to provide need-based financial assistance. Click here to learn more.
- PLAN A - $300 paid upon signing contract. The entire balance of Plan A tuition paid on or before May 31, 2017.
- PLAN B - $300 paid upon signing contract. The entire balance of Plan B tuition paid on or before July 31, 2017.
- PLAN C - $300 paid upon signing contract. Sixty percent (60%) of the balance of Plan C tuition paid on or before July 31, 2017. The remaining balance of Plan C tuition paid on or before January 1, 2018.
- PLAN D - $300 paid upon signing contract. The balance of tuition paid in ten (10) equal monthly installments on the first of each month, starting August 1, 2017. Monthly collections will be administered through the FACTS program.
Want to pay tuition on-line?
- Click here to register or to manage your account.
- Click here for more information about different ways to pay tuition including credit card options.
Tuition is reduced by 10% (in the least expensive program) for the 2nd child, 15% (in the least expensive program) for the 3rd child. The discount is based on the Plan B rate for the selected enrollment option.
Every family is asked to participate in fundraisers to help the school support the best education possible with the most appropriate and up-to-date student, teacher and campus resources. See more information at intlschool.org/giving/.
The school tax id is 94-3126167.